An email signature is a block of text appended to the end of an email message which often contains the sender’s name and contact information. An email signature often contains a name, business contact information, email address a website URL, etc.
Steps to follow:
1) Log into your dashboard and choose the RoundCube option.
2) Then click on the Settings option in the upper right corner of the screen.
3) Click on the Identities tab. You are now on the Identities list screen.
4) Find and click on the desired mail ID for which you need to set email signature in the left hand panel.
5) Click on the Signatures tab. If you wish to use HTML in your signature, simply click the HTML Signature checkbox. This will cause the Signature field to change over for HTML allowing for special formatting.
6) Enter your desired custom signature in the Signature field.
7) Once entered, click on the Save button located underneath the tabs.
Note that you have now created your new email signature! Below is a screenshot of how the signature automatically appears when you create an email.