To Scan to Email:
1. Make sure your printer is connected to a network that has access to the Internet.
*For help connecting to a network, see Chapter 2 of the Extended User Guide for your printer.
2. Create a profile for Scan to Email:
*Open the Online Printer Management Tool. See What is the Online Printer Management Tool and how to access it?
* Select the Settings tab, then click Scan To Email > Email Profile.
* Click Add New Outgoing Email Profile.
*Follow the instruction to create a profile.
*Click Scan To Email > Address Book.
*Follow the instructions to add recipients you want the scanned file to be sent to.
3. Start the scan from your printer:
*Place the document or picture on the scanner glass.
*Select Scan to Email.
*Select outgoing email profile, then press OK.
*Select the email address you want to send to.
Hosting companies like Silicon House offers servers for Enterprise Mail Servers