1. Cloud Computing is Important to Stop the software Piracy Forever.
- Cloud computing can prevent or stop software piracy forever. Software piracy is not good for the economic development of the country.
- And this can be stopped only by software companies, publishers, and distributors by using and implementing cloud computing in the business system.
- The simple method they can implement is that they can stop selling the software online for downloading and offline for selling.
- Instead, charge on the monthly and yearly basis. And provide downloading link after customer buy the subscription such as an Adobe Photoshop Creative Cloud is an example that how Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrators or various other Adobe Inc. applications piracy can be stopped.
- Now the same method can be used by small and mid-size software development companies to implement cloud computing in their business structure to increase the profit and product value.
- And it’s good for customers if they are getting auto updated software and applications, auto-scaling etc. and many other things.
2. Cloud Computing Reduced the Cost of Conducting Business
- Adoption of cloud computing infrastructure will reduce the cost of conducting business. Now companies can store, backup the data and launch a private cloud network by using the existed infrastructure of cloud computing in lower cost.
- They don’t need to buy any physical components to manage and store data.
- They only need to buy a suitable package to store a large amount of data, backup and set up a virtual private network to handle daily basis data processing and deployment needs.
3. Cloud computing increase productivity
- In past, our most of the time is spent on the installation of software, maintenance, and backup and daily basis IT problems. Now you don’t need to install any software on your computer and you don’t need to set up the virtual private network manually.
- After cloud computing now more than 1 to 100 to 1000 person can use the same application without installation and maintenance of application on their device from anywhere and anytime.
- This will save the time and it increases the productivity and its great advantages of cloud computing for small-scale business owners.
4. Makes life of people easier
- There are various examples that how technology has changed our lives to be easier.
- And cloud computing is next big thing in Information technology that will make life even easier than it is now. That’s why we all use machines to make life easier.
- Now people don’t need a higher hard disk drive, memory card on their computer and mobile. They can save data immediately on the cloud with the help of internet.
- Cloud computing is a new version of the Internet. They can access and share data and information with high speed and accuracy.
5. Multiple storages and backup options
- There was a time when the 2GB hard disk is the big thing in computers and today on a normal computer it is more than 1 Terra Byte. When I started the use of computer then we used to a floppy disk, now new generation even doesn’t know what is floppy disk or drive.
- Today’s generation doesn’t’ want or don’t need to use a pen drive, DVD it’s because there is better, faster and secure method. That is cloud storage.
- Now cloud storage is a method you can back up your data and information. Even stored data on the cloud is the not only single server and it is multi-servers.
- So you don’t need to worry about your data security.
You can also integrate cloud storage application in computer and mobile that synchronize and store one copy of your data in the cloud.
- So if hard disk, phone storage or phone accidentally damaged then you have a backup on the cloud. That you can access by using any device or on new mobile phone.
- That’s why it is important to use cloud computing and its applications method to store and backup data without carrying or maintaining any physical device.
6. Speed Up the process of conducting business
- Faster computers and high-speed internet connection speed up the process of conducting business.
- A higher speed in cloud-based applications expands the coloration and connects people on the same table globally by using public or virtual private work environments.
- Using Cloud computing technologies in collaboration, chats, deployment, designing, notes, conferences monitoring and learning etc. is boosting the performance of teams and managers.
- Before cloud computing you do not have online option to work on the same sheet, you don’t have to option to develop or test programs on the live server, you don’t have the option to share and hangouts with teammates and you don’t have the option to design graphics etc. and many more on the internet.
- But today’s more than this is happening on Internet through clouds.
If today someone wants to start to an e-commerce website then they only need to sign up to create an application.
- Cloud computing technologies are enabling users to quickly build any type of e-commerce platform, applications.
- They will get various benefits by using cloud technology to build an online business such as data management, data analytics, real-time monitoring, on-demand scaling, less operational cost and fastest way to process big consumer data.
- And you only need to pay according to the use.
- No extra cost or no need to worry if you’re not using all the features. In past, we have to buy premium packages for certain features but not all are used by us.
- And that is extra financial Burdon on daily life and business. But now many companies are providing an option to pay for cloud computing features according to your use.
- All these things matter to the success of today’s online business.
- But the use of cloud computing will speed up the process of online business operations in low cost and without the maintenance of physical IT infrastructure.
- That’s why cloud computing is important to integrate into online business as soon as possible.
7. Automatic maintenance, schedule updates, and auto-scaling
- The automation system is one the most demanding method in today’s time around the globe in business.
- Automation in product development, distribution, and management make cloud computing more powerful IT technology. That’s why many companies trying and implementing cloud computing technologies in business operations.
- Automatic maintenance of server and installed application is very effective and save time and money. Also, you can schedule certain updates.
- Cloud computing applications and storage automatically scale up according to the demand. For example, if you host a website on a cloud server and buy auto-scaling plan then when your traffic grows at a certain time of the day then it will scale up the bandwidth and size of the server for users inputs.
- Such as cricket scorecard apps get more traffic during the cricket match and apps publisher required the fastest access, but due to overload in past, it’s not possible to maintain and wear the cost of the server due to alternative web traffic pattern.
- But after cloud hosting it’s more than easy and less costly and now cloud server automatically scales up their size and features according to the traffic on apps or website.
- 8. Innovative and advanced Career scopes
- Cloud computing is the presence of information technology. But many of us still using the hard disk to store data, setting localhost on the computer to test and develop an application, running application of 2-3 in-house server, using a pen drive, installing Microsoft word, Adobe Photoshop and various other application in the computer. But that was passed
- Now we all need to learn and have to use cloud computing if want to remain competitive in the jobs and business in present time.
- Cloud computing is a new way of doing things on the computer, so where it’s closing old job designations and reducing men power in another way it’s also creating new kind of jobs and employment opportunity epically for people looking to build a career in information technology.
9. Get ahead of competition
- This is time for many individuals, managers, programmers, apps developers, companies and entrepreneurs to take cloud computing as a business development techniques.
- That will speed up the cash flow, improve the relationship with customers, position brand strongly in the market, reduce the cost and provide collaborative, flexible environment for teams.
- And taking initiative in the implementation of cloud computing in business gets ached from competition and competitors. That’s why cloud computing is important to integrate into business.
10. Cloud Computing Challenges with opportunities
- Implementation and integration of cloud computing in business can be challenging. Even it’s challenging sometimes for small business owners to buy a new computer or external hard drive.
- But that’s how business works epically online business. Online business is dynamic business model and flexibility to change according to technology and demand, is the most important requirement for the success.
At the end, I will say the change is always challenging for everyone.
- Similarly, it’s challenging to go from in-house network to virtual private or cloud networks. And especially when in-house data security and users piracy are the biggest concerns.
- But to implement cloud computing in business process and system, you can start with the trial version. You can test certain application and programs.
- And if you think you’re getting great results after cloud computing then you can move or run completely your business through cloud computing.